Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

Hello 2018!

New Year, new ideas?  Well maybe not this time.  I'd only remembered my post was due today, yesterday.  I'm amazed I was able to make anything at all as I got nowhere in my efforts last night.  I tried again this morning and here are the results.  I hope you like them. 

Group shot of all 3 pairs.


 Lampwork headpins by Linsey Peck, lampwork sparkling rocks by Maryse Fritzsch-Thillens, blinged up with Swarovski spacers plus Czech glass and brass findings.


 Lampwork headpins by Linsey Peck, lampwork sparkling rocks by Maryse, ceramic rounds by Jana Bliznokova. 


 Lampwork headpins by our very own Kimberly Rogers, lampwork sparkling rocks by Maryse Fritzsch-Thillens.  


They will be listed in my Etsy shop today. I will be back towards the end of the month with more designs, hope you pop back to see what I've been up to - hopefully not last minute designs ๐Ÿ˜

Suhana <3<3<3

My Etsy shop: Buttoned Up Beads


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection as always Suhana. Oh my, what you come up with in such short time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modern and elegant <3 . Beautiful, Suhana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all fab - amazed you could get three pairs together with all your kidlets too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think the pressure worked, thanks ❤️

      Delete
  4. Blimey! you don't do badly when the pressure's on! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last minute makes no difference with you Suhana. They’re all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkling rocks (roundelles). They are just so...Sparkly :D

    ReplyDelete