Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

Stacked with cornflakes

Why not put some really attractive colours, textures and shapes together in a stack?



Art Beads:

Pink, gold, and black stamped and painted polymer clay beads - GracefulWillowBeads

Handmade Components:
Triangle tinned artisan headpins, antiqued patina - CrowsCacheSupplies
Oxidized Sterling Silver Earring hooks

Other Components:
Bronze/brown/maroon cornflake/keshi pearls
Bronze czech glass rondelle disk spacer beads
Pink rubber spacer beads
Ochre, light green and forest green seed beads
Square profile closed metal rings, rhodium plated, stainless steel coloured

--------------------------------------

All my best,
Malin de Koning


10 comments:

  1. Great idea! I really love all the components, each one has a unique look, and the colors are all so gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colourful, and great shape too Malin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, my dear, are the stack queen. I always adore your stacked earrings! And these are no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always seem to start gushing about the colors you choose, Malin, but then I always end up arguing with myself: "But wait! The shapes are incredible!!" So each time I end up agreeing with myself that what you do, you sly thing, is combine colors and shapes (AND textures, but let's not complicate things!) in the most amazing way. And you've done it again. Beauties, these are! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Meridy, I blush, thank you so very much :-)

      Delete
  5. I agree with Meridy. . . . and have said all along that you can make extraordinary earrings out of a few almost ordinary beads. You do it all the time! No exception here. I am going to have to take some time to play with stacking. You just have "it", Malin. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blush again Norbel. Thank you so very much :-)

      Delete