Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Christmas

This year I have been unusually late with the setting up of christmas decorations. I normally start a lot earlier. I love the christmas athmosphere. But only yesterday I got my tree up. Later today my kids and I will start to decorate it. And to set up all the other decorations in our house.  So the spirit has finally entered our house. :-)

As I write this blog post I am listening to my own Spotify list of all the best christmas music ever. And I am so happy with my christmassy earrings that I made, and I will wear them all the coming days.


Art beads:
Matte blue ceramic bells  - NadiaTerra
Red patinated chain - MissFickleMedia

Other components:
Handmade earring hooks in oxidized brass
Messy wrapped oxidized copper wire
Black seed beads (inside the bells)



BTW, here in Sweden the big day is on the 24th instead of on the 25th. 

Wishing everyone a 
Very Merry Christmas,
Malin
(I am way behind on updating my Etsy shop. Please let me know if you are interested in any of my jewelry that isn't listed there.)



13 comments:

  1. Lovely Malin! Thank you for sharing with us. I am always fascinated about how others celebrate. I haven't put up decorations in years. I miss it. your earrings are really pretty. Love the pale rustic blue with the rusty red chain. Great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Happy Christmas Malin. PS my tree isn't up yet, either x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malin. . . . this is exactly what I mean. . . two components, just two, and these sing and bring out so much feeling in me. I do not know what your magic is, but I wish I had some of it. So pretty. I love them. And I may just have to make a pair for myself. Merry Christmas, Sweet One! I am wishing you all good things in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Malin, I love the contrast in colors and material in your pair of earrings. Christmas bells :)
    And a merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These have just the right amount of rustic and Christmas bling - I adore them!

    ReplyDelete