Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Mount Kailash Earthy Dangles

I named these Mount Kailash for the rough pyramidal forms which are pieces from ScorchedEarthOnEtsy.
The  pastel crusty rounds are some of my matte  NuminosityBeads lampwork beads which have the shine brought down  by an application of baking soda during the torching.
These little shiny seafoam textured Czech rice beads seemed like a good contrast in shape and texture to the roughness of the other components. I used oxidized sterling silver earwires.


These are currently for sale in my Etsy shop NuminosityBeads

Thanks so much for looking and I appreciate all of your comments!

Kimberly Rogers
www.numinositybeads.etsy.com
www.facebook/numinositybeads

3 comments:

  1. Love the transition from smooth to rough. Very fun earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the contrast in texture and shape. Very beautiful. These earrings bring back happy memories of the day my hubby and I crossed the Ana Purna pass in Nepal: blue sky, snow and black rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Lampies are so soft and beautiful and love the combination with the rough pyramids!

    ReplyDelete