Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

First Frost

I know we're just getting in to Spring but these Frosty Silvered Stone Lampwork Beads by
  Judith Billig and some of my Copper Leaves definitely need to be called "First Frost".


I topped them with a little bit of coiled wire and some Copper Bead Caps with a beautiful Scroll design and Hypo Allergenic Niobium Earwires.



I took this frosty photo a few years ago for a Macro Challenge, thought it was a perfect time to share it again. 




These earrings are available HERE in my webstore.

Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the wirework detail. Those lam pies are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. The wire wrapping & your bead caps make them extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous earrings and components! Love the leaves! And the photo- amazing capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this pair of earrings! and that macro photo is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lampwork beads and your copper pieces complement each other perfectly. Love the macro photo!

    ReplyDelete