Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Coral Spike Earrings

A friend and I recently went to a gem and bead show.  I didn't really need any new beads, but I was looking forward to spending the day with my friend.  I did try to exercise some restraint, but of course I did not leave empty handed.
So for today's earrings, I wanted to use some of my newly purchased treasures.  The wooden beads were inexpensive and had nice grooves all around.  I think the beads below the wood beads are made of bone, but I'm not sure.  The minute I saw them I knew they'd be an ideal shape and size for earrings.
The fabulous textured spikes were made by Marsha Neal. The coral colored spikes really make the dots on the bone beads pop. 
I'd love to pair these earrings with this pretty outfit.  The colors would be perfect together!  The Ceramic Spike Earrings can be found in my shop, here:  https://www.LindaLandig.com

Linda

7 comments:

  1. You know I love spikes, these are great!! You chose perfect components to go with them too! The outfit is exactly right for these earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is great for these earrings Linda. I think the coral and brown are a really great pairing. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the coral with the brown too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh beautiful earrings and great pairing with the outfit too! Very nice color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous earrings! I love the coral with the brown. Those wooden brown beads almost look like they are copper! Very pretty! Goes great with that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the mix of shapes and textures in these earrings. The colors are fabulous together too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty textures in this set. I love the color and the graduated shape. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete