Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Butterfly Wings

Light
delicate
precious
fragile
renewal
rebirth
hope

I love the symbols of butterfly wings. I'm slightly obsessed lately.

I created these earrings using my butterfly wing beads, each color is a different layer of polymer clay in the design. The perfect charms to compliment my wing beads are these peachy colored enameled butterflies by Gardanne Beads.

I made the earrings to go with this boho butterfly necklace that is featured in a fun blog hop I'm hosting today.  

Both will be available on my website later day. 


7 comments:

  1. Heather, I absolutely love those tube beads! They are amazing. Great set bead sister! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces! Your beads and those butterfly charms really are the perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing you back on this site! Beautiful. I can't wait to create these with you at your retreat this fall! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and designs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the butterflies, I have been attracted to them myself in recent weeks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Heather! Love the long lines of these, and the subtle colors. Your beads complement the butterflies so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete