Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Other 1%

We all have them squirreled away in our wardrobes and jewelry boxes, don't we? That hard-edged bracelet or scissored dress or tall boots that just make us feel take-on-the-world confident. I'm 99% a quiet, sensitive, artsy type, but every now and then I enjoy flaunting my 1% bad*ss.

These earrings have all the oil-slicked iridescent flashy black magic that you could ever want. Raku ceramic discs from Urban Raku, crusty little shards of gray ancient Roman glass, plus two insanely flashy electric blue nuggets of white moonstone. Stacked and wrapped. 


Bring it :)

Nikki
LoveRoot on Etsy

10 comments:

  1. I want these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool earrings and I just love Jennifer's raku discs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - I love that subtle sheen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya you know I love Crusty and that Raku is amazing!! Beautiful assembled as always too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Nikki! I love the little flash of moonstone at the center! Totally, bad-ass earrings! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These earrings are TOTALLY bad ass! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the earrings and your post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That raku is fabulous--so perfect with the Roman glass and moonstone. (And I can see the boots now!)

    ReplyDelete