Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Snowflakes

I love snowflakes and how each one is unique. I couldn't wait to try out Copper clay with a snowflake stamp that I have. I have used PMC3 and Bronze clay in the past, but this was my first attempt at Copper clay. I did a light patina on them to bring out the snowflake stamp. Lampwork beads are by Bubby & McGurk Beads.

I just had to share this lovely photo of a snowflake...love the detail. 

These earrings are available HERE, as well as a matching snowflake necklace.
To see more of my work, please visit my website or my Facebook page .

Thank you for stopping by our blog and have a great weekend!

Kristy Abner
Kristy's Kreations

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, every element is just right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I can't believe you just whipped out the copper clay for the first time and produced these, the little charms are perfection! LOVE the lampwork, totally looks like glittery little snowballs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely these little winter inspired earrings! The bubbly white lamp work beads are so great with the copper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snowflakes are my favorite winter motif! They look so great with the rustic copper and the bits of glass, like frost on the windowpanes! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty- love the combo of the white and copper clay. The snowflake stamp is so very pretty- Christie

    ReplyDelete