Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Going in Circles

It feels as if I am doing just that these days. I find myself struggling to catch up with all the things that I need to do for my business, have to do for my family, and want to do for my life. It is days like this that I just want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers up and ignore the world for awhile.

But then I think, hey, girl...you can only do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Why not look good doing it? So I roll out of bed and pull on a squishy sweater (like this yummy one from Lane Bryant that I am coveting) and some easy black pants and head out the door ready to take whatever comes my way.

{I *need* this sweater from Lane Bryant and I *wish* I looked as stunning as this, my favorite, model}

Erin Prais-Hintz invites you to go on a journey of inspiration at her blog Treasures Found :: Inspiration is Everywhere. You can view a gallery of her work at http://www.tesoritrovati.com/ or purchase her popular line of 'Simple Truths' in her Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Love the chocolatey peanut beads with the plummy ceramic. As always, love what you do with peanut beads!

    ReplyDelete