Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Fuschia Disc

Mix Polymer Clay Discs, beautiful Lampwork Headpins and a little bit of Sari Silk, wrap them all up in copper wire and this is what you get. 



I'm finding myself using touches of Sari Silk in many of my new designs lately and I really love it. It just adds such a wonderful texture and dimension to all the other handmade bits and pieces.

I made the Polymer Clay Discs and the amazing headpins are by SueBeads.

These earrings are available HERE in my Etsy Shop.

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you think of my new earrings!

Kristi

3 comments:

  1. I love the sari with the headpins! Yes, I too like the soft texture it adds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Kristi! Thank you for making my headpins look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of fiber! I would never have thought of that. Such a rich color palette as well. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete