Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

French Chic

I'm pretty much obsessed with fleur de lis ANYTHING. Be it jewelry, home decor...you name it, I love it! These pretty lampwork beads are by Cheryl's Art  and the silver fleur de lis charms are from Ad Adornments .

Just a few of the fleur de lis that I have around my house...I think I might have a problem...?!?



To see these earrings in my store click HERE and to visit my website click HERE.

Thanks so much and have a great weekend!

Kristy Abner

Kristy's Kreations

2 comments:

  1. I like them too! They're very graceful. They are great with the lampwork. I like the "old world meets mod polka dots" juxtaposition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Kristy - I'm a Fleur de Lys lover too - and I love the swirled wire wrap and the sweet dangles. Uncomplicated - yet sophisticated with a little bit of eye popping colors - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete